Types of Data Collected
When you use the 1st of the Month app, we collect personal information about you. Some of this information is required to provide the services associated with the 1st of the Month app.
Information collected when utilising the 1st of the Month app includes:
- Account and contact information –Such as first name, last name, date of birth and email address.
- Purchase History – Information on if you have a valid subscription to additional features available in the 1st of the Month app.
- Health Data – Such as medical appointments and family history of medical conditions.
- App Usage Information – Such as viewed content and links clicked on during the usage of the 1st of the Month App.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Information collected when you utilise the 1st of the Month App is solely used to improve the user experience. These purposes include:
- Provide a personalised app offering, including personalised welcome messages.
- Provide users with a means to retrieve previous data entered into the App, for example, the retrieval of last medical appointments.
- Provide an enhanced product offering, including suggesting medical appointments to book or attend.
- Secure your account and data by providing a secure login portal to access your data.
- Provide statistical analysis about the App‘s use, including personalised insight on your utilisation of the App.
How we Share your personal information
Personal information collected will not be shared with any third parties.
Compliance with Law
We may be required to share your personal information to comply with applicable laws, lawful requests and legal processes. If appropriate, we may notify members about legal demands unless providing notice is prohibited by the legal process itself.
Data Retention Policy
We retain your data as long as your account remains active. If you wish to deactivate your account, you can contact email@example.com to deactivate your account and remove all information related to your account. Users can also selectively remove data associated with their accounts through various delete options.
User Choices and Controls
Users can choose to make a series of steps if they wish to keep personal information private from the App when they utilise it.
- Device permissions – Users can revoke any permissions they are prompted to grant, for example, location information.
- Profile Information – Users may choose what information is provided when creating the App, including not providing any previous medical data.
- Request deletion of data – Users may request any data related to them to be deleted and removed from the App by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
We store information collected from the App on the Google Cloud Platform. These servers are located in Australia.
The App may contain links to other websites, applications or online services operated by third parties. We do not control any of these third-party websites, mobile applications or online services and are not responsible for their actions or contents. These third-party services may have different rules regarding collecting your personal information and their independent privacy policies. We are not responsible for these third-party platforms' content or online services.